Student Accommodation

The University of Hong Kong offers Hall of Residence/Residential College to Full-time Undergraduate Students. You may apply to live in one of the halls and colleges.

Residential Hall

Simon K.Y Lee Hall

Starr Hall

Suen Chi Sun Hall

Wei Lun Hall

Swire Hall

Lady Ho Tung

Lee Shau Kee Hall

St. John's College

Morrison Hall

Ricci Hall

R. C. Lee Hall

Lee Hysan Hall

Residential College

Application & Hall Charges

LOCAL full degree students should apply for hall place via another system. Click the image above for more information.

Online Application for


International Student

Application is now available

Hall Charges

Local Student Hall Application

**Application will be open in August

The University of Hong Kong