Oversea Nationals


Applying through the HKU CEDARS



  • If you are under the age of 18 before your study programme commences, one of your parents should authorize their relative/friend in Hong Kong or the university to be the guardian of the applicant. A consent letter (sample) duly signed by both the guardian and one of your parents should be produced.

The University of Hong Kong