Visa application

All Mainland students who will be entering Hong Kong directly from Mainland China should apply visa/entry permit through the China Affairs Office (CAO).

Please read through step-by-step guideline below before you proceed to the HKU CAO Online Student Visa Application System. 

Step Six

The HK Immigration Department  processes and approves the application

The University of Hong Kong